17.10.09

NEW! SJP NYC EDT

Sarah Jessica Parker's new perfume, NYC will be launched in February.She said;

"A large part of the inspiration was what I now understand to be people's impressions of seeing Carrie Bradshaw walk down the street and what feelings that evokes for her and for them -- a real sense of freedom and possibilities, a love for the city around her and, of course, fashion.But the most surprising aspect [of SJP NYC] is the strawberry note that looms nicely at the top of the fragrance. The reason it surprises me is because I have this idea in my head that strawberry is very youthful and juvenile, but this fragrance doesn't smell candy sweet. It amazes me that this essence of strawberry mixes so beautifully with the more sophisticated floral notes and the musks that I love and will always have as part of my fragrances. In a million years I would never think, 'Let's work around strawberry.'"

The flacon represents Carrie's closet.

Notes
top notes: Italian mandarin, white osmanthus, wild red strawberries
mid notes: gardenia, honeysuckle, mimosa and red rose damascenia
base notes: sandalwood, vanilla absolute, rum flavor and creamy musks

No comments:

Post a Comment